Crush

Hey?
I think thats not my first post. hehe. Entry yang lama tu semua dah delete.. biasalah cerita lama cuma akan jadi kenangan je. so i make the new life.


my new life begin with the new love. but, i still waiting.waiting and waiting you crush...


28.3.2013, i will never forget that day. The biggest happen day in my life.. 


crush, i now you still love her. but, i still full hope for waiting you.


crush, i know you not the cutest guy in the world, but i still there something about you that makes my heart drop to my feet.


crush, i now your not my first love, but i will make sure you will be my last.


crush, every day, every night and every fucking moment. I MISS YOU.


crush, i now you not love me for 100%, like you love her. but, i want to you know my love not at number or percent.


crush, i dont want much from you. just want you love me, your hugs, kisses and YOU WILL BE MY MINE.


THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD FOR ME IS WHEN THE PERSON YOU LIKE, LIKES YOU BACK. 



0 sweeties:

Post a Comment

This Blog is Protected. Copyright 1991 © Design By Bella